Happy Anniversary, Darlin'


If my husband reads this post title, he won't know who I'm talking about.  I always call him "Daddy," even when the kids aren't around.  It has become a habit. 

I do remember joking around once and calling him my "hunka-hunka burnin' love," after which he looked at me like I was an alien, and then he fell over laughing.

This month we are celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary.  I've wanted to do something with these engagement photos for some time, but it seemed like a hard task since some were snapshots and some were more professional.  The photos were also taken on three different occasions during our engagement.  I finally figured out how to bring them all together by using Close To My Heart's Studio J online scrapbooking, which made it so easy, and I love, love, love how it turned out. 

So, Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart.  This one's for you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP