Buzz & Bumble cards


The Buzz & Bumble paper packet is my new favorite from Close To My Heart.  I have always loved bees and beehives, maybe because I grew up in Utah where the beehive is the state symbol.  Maybe it is because I like to feel like I'm "busy as a bee" and accomplishing a lot.  Whatever the reason, I just love this paper!


Thanks to Tina Dupin, from whom I received the design idea for these cards.  They were so amazing that I couldn't resist making some myself!


I chose to make these into sympathy cards by using the Card Chatter - Sympathy stamp set.  However, they could easily be turned into thank you cards or birthday cards, just by using a different stamp set.
 

Here I used a Scallop Circle Punch to off-set the cute beehive wax seal from the Buzz & Bumble Assortment.  The assortment also has the wooden flowers and wooden bees shown on the other cards.  So cute!


When I had used all of the wooden shapes, I just cut out some similar flowers available on the Cricut cartridges from Close To My Heart.


The bees on this paper are quite scientific-looking, and not too cartoon-ish.  That makes it ideal for masculine cards, too.


Other items that I used to make these cards include the Cocoa cardstock, Cocoa ink, Burlap ribbon, and Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems (pearls).

Don't forget to check out May's awesome special, the Dream Pop paper packet, and also the absolutely darling May stamp of the month, Pinwheel.  They are to die for!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP