Babycakes cards


When I saw the new Babycakes paper, it was love at first sight! 


Then I saw the Wild Wonders stamp set, and thought life couldn't get much better.


The monkey, hippo, lion, giraffe, and little bird are just too cute.


Of course, then I saw that the lion and giraffe shapes can be cut out with the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, and I thought that I had died and gone to heaven!


I couldn't resist adding our wooden crocodile to this photo.  It was handcrafted in Guam.  Grandma and Grandpa sent this amazing wooden toy to my youngest boy.  The crocodile actually wiggles back and forth.  It is fascinating what artisans can do with wood.


Here's the funny photo of the day:  My photography assistant (aka 8-year-old son) thought that it needed to get "wild around here" just like the cards say, so he started to pretend that the crocodile was eating the cards.  What a goof. 

Check out the Autumn/Winter Idea Book here, and let me know which papers and stamps are your favorites!
 
Materials used:

*A new mini-catalog for the holidays was just released by Close To My Heart.  If you are interested in receiving one for yourself, send me a quick email! 


Unknown  – (October 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM)  

I think your work is amazing. The goofy chomping gator is funny and cool.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP