Christmas in July


It is about time I posted some Christmas photos, right?  July seemed like a nice time to catch up on my holiday scrapbook pages.  I've been making them in Studio J because it is fast and easy, plus I can get multiple copies of each scrapbook layout for each of the kids'  memory books.



These are the pages I made from our Easter egg hunt.  You can see the blog post here.  This paper design was intended for Halloween, but the colors worked with my photos, so I used it anyway.




There were so many pictures from Easter that I put some on a second layout.  It was easier to tell the story that way.




Here is the 4th of July layout.  Check out the blog post here.  I chose this paper design because the red plaid matched my little guy's red shirt.  

If you haven't tried scrapbooking with Studio J, then let me recommend it to you.  After learning the ropes with your first layout, you will be able to quickly whip out lots of scrapbook pages in a short amount of time, and at a savings compared with traditional paper scrapbooking.  Plus you don't have to worry about printing your photos.  Just put the digital photos right on the page.  So easy.

Here are the 5 steps to finishing a Studio J scrapbook layout:
1.  Upload photos
2.  Choose a page design (search by the number of photos you want to use)
3.  Choose a coordinating paper design
4.  Customize by adding a title, journaling, and the cute stuff (digital ribbons, tags, stickers, etc.)
5.  Save and purchase (you get a high quality 12x12 print + a free JPEG file)

You can shorten the process by choosing pre-made layouts and just popping in your photos.  You can also get fancy and design your own pages.  The possibilities are really amazing and you will love the results.  Click here to get started.  You are going to love how easy it is to get caught up on your own memory books!

 

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP