Charming necklaces



These beautiful custom necklaces are my latest creation.  Close To My Heart comes up with the neatest ideas!  Choose round or square, choose the background paper, and add charms that coordinate.  The whole project takes just a few minutes.  Of course Liquid Glass holds it all together.




At our recent family reunion, we split into "Guys & Gals" for a half an hour.  The guys played outside with the kids while the ladies made necklaces.  It was so much fun!  My daughter wanted to make her own necklace.  She chose the fun saying "I [heart] me" plus an owl charm and some bling.




Isn't it fun how personality shines through our crafts?  Check out the latest in Base & Bling custom necklaces.  You know you'll love it!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP