Clementine Cards

I've had so many people comment on the new Clementine paper.  So, here are some lovely cards that my friend, Melissa, and I made this past weekend:


You'll notice that we used the Clementine Canvas Shapes as well.


We added some bling with the new Brown & Tan Sparkles.


Melissa needed birthday cards, so she added sentiments from the Card Chatter - Birthday stamp set.  These cards could be get well, sympathy or thank you cards, just by changing the sentiment.


The butterflies and flower petals for this card were cut out on the Cricut machine, using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

 

Such a lovely paper packet.  Sweet Clementine.


(Thank you to my hubby for snapping photos of the cards while I took care of the baby.)


Isn't he a cutie?  Balloons sure make him squeal with delight!  Look for more Clementine artwork coming soon!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP