Cloud Nine


This month's special promotion is amazing, and really a steal of a deal!  It is the Cloud Nine card kit, which includes:

cards and envelopes
cardstock and patterned papers
a roll of washi tape
a roll of shimmer trim tape
die-cut shapes
stamp set
triangle stud embellishments
full-color instructions


 The kit instructions show how to make these five cards.  In fact, you'll make two each of these cards, so ten cards total.  

Because I didn't want any scraps hanging around, and there were still plenty of embellishments, I grabbed some more envelopes and card bases from my stash and kept on crafting.  Here is what I came up with...


I actually made ten more cards with the kit paper, but some were doubles, so those aren't in the photo.  Totally a fun kit with some new color combos and techniques that I never would have tried otherwise!

It is nice to have a few more birthday cards, too, since I've promised myself I would be better about sending cards to family this year.  

Remember, the Cloud Nine kit is only available during January, so hop on over to the website to get yours today! 



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP