Easy Chantilly Cards

 

 After making some scrapbook layouts with the Chantilly paper and Chantilly complements, I decided to make some fun cards using the leftover supplies.

Please forgive my camera for taking oddly skewed photos.  It has served me well for a few years now, but it is starting to act funny.


I decided to use the same base pattern for each card:  a 1-inch strip and a 3-inch strip of scrapbooking paper, each 5.25-inches in length.

 

 I used the zip-strips (a little bonus strip at the top of each patterned paper) to add some pizazz.  The words also came from a zip-strip in the paper packet.


The Chantilly complements provided the cute chipboard shapes.


I need someone to send me a card telling me that I'm perfect.  
It would make my day.


These cards were so easy.  No stamping involved.  Just cut some scraps of paper and glue it all together.


The variety of colors in the Chantilly paper make it ideal for spring. Think of all those Easter photos from last week.  This scrapbooking paper will coordinate with bright colored Easter eggs and any pink, blue, yellow, or green outfit the kids were wearing.


After making this set of cards, I still had oodles of Chantilly paper left over.  So, look for another post soon to see what I did with the rest!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP